Whether it's inside the church walls or out in our communities, we desire to show Christ's love as we serve others. We have many opportunities for you to join us!
We are looking for facilitators for Thre3's groups. Thre3's groups are made of 3-6 people who encourage each other in their faith. These groups meet twice a month for 60-90 minutes at a predetermined, mutually agreed on location. Contact the church office for more details.
Whether it's a happy occasion (new baby) or a solemn one, volunteers can provide meals to recipients via takethemameal.com. This online resource provides great communication for volunteers from the recipients - including dates, times and food preferences. Coordinator: Justie Oliver.
Call the church office if you would like to know more about the opportunities below,
- Prayer Ministry - Sunday morning prayer, Intercessory email team, First Friday prayer & fasting, Prayer canvas.
- Single Parent Ministry - Essentials delivery, event support.
- Building & Grounds Ministry - Building maintenance, grounds maintenance
- Sunday Crew - Hospitality greeters on Sundays, ushers
- Coffee Host/Hostess - Manages complimentary drinks on Sunday mornings.
- Small Group Ministry - Worship leaders, host home, facilitators.
- Thr3e's Groups - Leaders/facilitators
- Men's Ministry - Event support
- Women's Ministry - Event support
- Children's Ministry - Teachers, worship leaders, Kids Club, Girl's Club, Boy's Club
- Student Ministry - Adult leaders, event support.
- Worship Ministry - Worship team (vocalist, instrumentalist), Tech team (sound board, visuals), choir