Whether it's inside the church walls or out in our communities, we desire to show Christ's love as we serve others. We have many opportunities for you to join us!
This visitation ministry cares for others by praying, listen and encouraging others during scheduled in-home and hospital visits.
We are partnering with First United Methodist Church and Bellefontaine City Schools to provide meals for students. Food insecurity is affecting children in our very own community. While kids may get free meals at school during the week, the weekend means empty stomachs. $96 will provide weekend meals for one child for an entire school year. We hope to serve 20-30 students this coming 2018-2019 school year. You can also help fill and deliver backpacks! To give or volunteer, contact: Karen Wilson, 567-204-1402.
We are looking for facilitators for Thre3's groups. Thre3's groups are made of 3-6 people who encourage each other in their faith. These groups meet twice a month for 60-90 minutes at a predetermined, mutually agreed on location. Contact the church office for more details.
Whether it's a happy occasion (new baby) or a solemn one, volunteers can provide meals to recipients via takethemameal.com. This online resource provides great communication for volunteers from the recipients - including dates, times and food preferences. Coordinator: Justie Oliver.
Call the church office if you would like to know more about the opportunities below,
- Prayer Ministry - Sunday morning prayer, Intercessory email team, First Friday prayer & fasting, Prayer canvas.
- Building & Grounds Ministry - Building maintenance, grounds maintenance
- Sunday Crew - Hospitality greeters on Sundays, ushers
- Coffee Host/Hostess - Manages complimentary drinks on Sunday mornings.
- Small Group Ministry - Worship leaders, host home, facilitators.
- Thr3e's Groups - Leaders/facilitators
- Men's Ministry - Event support
- Women's Ministry - Event support
- Children's Ministry - Teachers, worship leaders, Kids Club, Girl's Club, Boy's Club
- Student Ministry - Adult leaders, event support.
- Worship Ministry - Worship team (vocalist, instrumentalist), Tech team (sound board, visuals), choir